Frequently Asked Questions
How do I remove / unassign a State Leader
Last Updated a year ago
To remove a state leader from their position do the following in the Leadership Applicants Dashboard (LAPD):
1. Remove Permissions in NationBuilder.
- Find them in the LAPD and Click on their name to go to their profile. Select the Edit Tab:
2. On the edit page click the little "X" to the right of the permission set:
3. Click the yellow "Save Person"
4. Find them in the LAPD. Select their email or phone. In the action window put your note and click "reject / unassign":