Frequently Asked Questions
Last Updated a year ago
How do I log into Zimbra?Zimbra is our online Web Email Client.
- If you are DC you may only have a forwarding account and will not need to log in.
- You can test forwarding accounts by sending an email to the account and making sure it shows up in the personal account the forwarding account is attached to.
- You can log into your account with your email address and password here: https://zm.cosaction.com:8443/?adminPreAuth=1&adminPreAuth=1
- If you forgot your password please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I change my password?
- Click on your email address in the top right.
- Select the option for “Change Password”
How do I compose a message and use the message editor?
- Select “New Message” in the top left.
2. That will bring up the message editor page:
All of the @cosaciton addresses will be available to you. When you start to type suggestions will appear:
- To show the BCC field you can select “options” and then “show BCC”:
You can also click on the “To:” or “CC:” buttons to add multiple addresses with the select addresses window:
How do I add contacts individually and by spreadsheet import?
- Contacts are added automatically when you email them for the first time.
- Contacts can be added manually by going to “Contacts” and selecting “New Contact”:
3. Contacts can be added by spreadsheet import:
- Go to Preferences>Import/Export.
- In the Import section File field, browse to locate the contact .csv file to import.
- Select the type of contact file that is being imported. If you are not sure, select Auto-Detect.
- Windows Live Contacts
- Outlook contacts
- Account contacts. This is a contact list from a Zimbra account.
- Thunderbird contacts
- Outlook 2003 contacts
- Yahoo! contacts
- Select the destination for this file. Select an existing address book to add the contacts or create a new address book to import the file. Click OK.
- Click Import.
- Click OK.
How do I add, change, or remove a forwarding address?
- Go to “Preferences”>”Mail”.
- Scroll down to “Receiving Messages”.
- Change the “Forward a Copy To:” field.